Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: [ID: Youppi/Yippee!] Please help me name this old stuffed animal!  (Read 5321 times)

Offline kiddy2468

[ID: Youppi/Yippee!] Please help me name this old stuffed animal!
« on: Monday 09 February 2015, 09:29 pm »
Now back when I was little about five years old my sister and I were each allowed to pick an item from a garage sale that was at a relatives house. I don't know how they are related second cousins I think. I remember picking out an orange stuffed animal that was wearing a dark blue and white baseball cap and long-sleeved shirt with the same pattern he was also filled with something like foam chips or bits. I remember asking if it had a name and was told by one of the boys that his name was Yippee or something like that. I live in Canada so it might be a mascot from sort of sports team. I would love to share a picture but sadly I don't have any and my mom gave it away in a garage sale that we had when I was seven right before we moved. So can anyone help me out? I really want to know what this stuffed animal was called.
« Last Edit: Sunday 15 February 2015, 05:42 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline Dludnerad

Re: Please help me name this old stuffed animal!
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 10 February 2015, 04:32 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youppi!

could it be this character?

Icf you google plush Youppi, you will find lots of different plush versions of him.

Offline kiddy2468

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 11 February 2015, 08:35 pm »
Yes! That is him! I guess I heard his name wrong and just ended up calling him Yippee as a little girl. I also looked him up and saw lots of pictures of stuffed animals so it's definitely him. Is his name French or something?

Offline Mysstica

« Reply #3 on: Thursday 12 February 2015, 02:01 pm »
that Wikipedia page says his name is French for Yippee. :D