Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: [ID: Barbie - American Idol Barbie, 2004] Twisted Torso Barbie  (Read 5231 times)

Offline EdenEye

[ID: Barbie - American Idol Barbie, 2004] Twisted Torso Barbie
« on: Saturday 21 February 2015, 07:49 am »
Imagine my horror when I came across this beast of a Barbie in a thift store. I was going through a Tupperware Tub of random Barbies and other toys I bought when I found THAT!

I immediantly thought that she must be broken (she had clothes on at the time). I tried twisting her back into shape and it wasn't happening. Then I took off her clothes to reveal this painfully twisted torso which made me sick. Wow. This Barbie looks like she is in extreme pain! She cannot be twisted into a normal position. She is also much taller then a regular Barbie as you can see from the pictures.

It has 2004 Mattel on her back. Who is this? Who created this monstrosity and why? I feel like I should put her out of her misery.

« Last Edit: Sunday 12 April 2015, 11:35 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline LaraB

Re: Twisted Torso Barbie
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 21 February 2015, 07:52 am »
She is one of the Black or Pink Label Barbie Modelling Collection / Next Top Model from Target I believe :)

Offline EdenEye

Re: Twisted Torso Barbie
« Reply #2 on: Monday 23 February 2015, 09:27 am »
I found out who she is!!!

American Idol Barbie! Confirmed by the same necklace. It's hard to tell how horribly twisted the Barbie is in the pictures and commercial.

Here is the link I found. Check it out.

http://barbiecafe.blogspot.ca/2013/10/celebrity-monday-american-idol-barbie.html?m=1

Mystery Solved.

anything