Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: [ID: Hero Gladiators by Bluebird Toys] Need ID on early 90's toy (1991-ish)  (Read 5402 times)

Offline Loccen

Hello all,

I have looked all over the place to try and find a toy I used to have as a kid in about 1991 but cannot remember the name / manufacturer of it, I've tried to put in as much detail as I can in Google and general browsing but no luck so I would be forever grateful if someone can put my mind at rest and tell me what this is (unfortunately I don't have a picture) so I will describe best I can.

The toy is a plastic figure a few inches large that sits on top of a cylinder (can be removed) on the cylinder are the plastic warriors stats, the cylinder is rolled on a surface as at the top and bottom there is a ridged parts (like an octagon) in order for it to stop or land on a side like a dice to show the stat it lands on.

I remember that there were also notches where you had to add tiny skulls to the cylinder at the top in order to show the warriors life and the figures can in various colours, Red, Yellow, Black...

If anyone can help me or put me on the right path for this I would be massively grateful iv been trying to find info on these for a few months!

Loccen
« Last Edit: Monday 27 July 2015, 02:52 am by zuse »

Offline milkypuppy

• Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog
Re: [ID: Hero Gladiators by Bluebird Toys] Need ID on early 90's toy (1991-ish)
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 22 July 2015, 08:19 pm »
I found these which sound similar to what you are describing. They are called Hero Gladiators made by Bluebird Toys. I hope this helps!

Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog

Offline Loccen

Re: [ID: Hero Gladiators by Bluebird Toys] Need ID on early 90's toy (1991-ish)
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 22 July 2015, 10:37 pm »
MY GOD thank you VERY much for this, my mind can finally rest.

anything