Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Disney Mickeytown Playset Pieces?  (Read 4893 times)

Offline MsTwilight

Disney Mickeytown Playset Pieces?
« on: Monday 28 March 2016, 06:42 pm »
I have a bag of pieces that go to the Mickeytown playsets from Mattel around 1989. I could not identify these 3. Most of the pieces that I have went to the school and bus. These don't seem to fit anywhere. The purple piece is marked "Mattel Arco 1988 Thailand". The same as the other pieces that I could place with a set.

Anyone have any idea on what set these go to?

Thanks

Offline jazzmatazz

Re: Disney Mickeytown Playset Pieces?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 18 May 2016, 06:30 pm »
I looked up as much in box mickeytown and other red boxed Disney mattel/arco toys as possible and did not see anything like those pieces so far. Perhaps they go to another similar toyline of theirs?

Here is a photobucket dump of everything I found that had in box pictures http://s40.photobucket.com/user/barbariancrumpet/library/Mattel%20Arco%20Disney

Offline milkypuppy

• Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 21 May 2016, 08:00 pm »
I did a quick search of Mattel/Arco on Google and came up with a bunch of Barbie playsets. It could be possible that those two pieces come from one of the many sets they have. I had a quick look and wasn't able to identify either pieces though.
Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog

Offline 80s Toy Junkie Tiff

« Reply #3 on: Saturday 02 July 2016, 08:39 pm »
Hi, Check out ebay item # 322145441557. 1988 Arco Barbie Dream House patio table with hearts legs. They look very similar to your white hearts. Maybe they go on the bottom of the purple thing to make a bench like the patio table in that auction.