Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: My Collection  (Read 16036 times)

Offline GlowingMagic

My Collection
« on: Wednesday 18 May 2016, 09:44 pm »
My toy collection could be compared to a lot of fairy kei rooms, because I ADORE pastels and the more sparkly, shimmery and "girly", the better :P I collect everything from vintage MLP to Furrever Friends to Yum Yums, but my absolute most treasured collection is my Castle Keeps Gargoyles, though I only have three thus far.

You can see more MLP pics at my MLP Tumblr, The Dream Castle and other 80's/90's toys at Glowing Magic. :)
« Last Edit: Friday 30 June 2017, 01:53 pm by GlowingMagic »

Offline robinharper

• Kitty Care and Puppy Care from Hornby
Re: My Collection
« Reply #1 on: Monday 22 August 2016, 09:42 pm »
Gorgeous first pic, I adore the colors there.

Also like the MLP in the box still and the room picture just as the last one cause it is such a colorful display there that fits together.  But cna I ask what the bunnies are in the right?  And the horsie between the Pokemon?  And behind the horsie the little pink  ? kitty?

Care Bear on the pink trunk look gorgeous and super sweet and snuggly.  I adore that one too  ;D

Hugs
Come visit my site about Kitty Care and Puppy Care from Hornby: http://kitty-care.webnode.nl/

Come and take a look on my site dedicated to toys of the eighties, mostly in kitty cat form: http://toys-of-the-eighties.webnode.nl/index/

Offline BaileysMom

« Reply #2 on: Monday 09 January 2017, 05:06 pm »
 :D Hello, I'm new here and collect Cabbage Patch Kids. The ones I collect are the 20" TRU dolls, focusing on the 'head molds'. Trying to figure out how to upload a picture of my collection.

Offline GlowingMagic

« Reply #3 on: Friday 30 June 2017, 01:55 pm »
Gorgeous first pic, I adore the colors there.

Also like the MLP in the box still and the room picture just as the last one cause it is such a colorful display there that fits together.  But cna I ask what the bunnies are in the right?  And the horsie between the Pokemon?  And behind the horsie the little pink  ? kitty?

Care Bear on the pink trunk look gorgeous and super sweet and snuggly.  I adore that one too  ;D

Hugs

So sorry for the late response! Those are giant Peeps I found at Easter :) The horse I'm guessing you mean is the one lying down? It's a porcelain My Little Pony figure, and the pink kitty in the top-left with blue eyes is the Pokemon, Mew :)

Offline robinharper

• Kitty Care and Puppy Care from Hornby
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 02 July 2017, 02:32 pm »
That's okay, there are times I don't check in either every week here  ;D  Already glad you still take the time to answer.

The giant peeps are wicked!  So going to keep my eye out for them myself  :D

Ah, a porcelain one ...  You don't come across those very much.  I wonder whether this is because back in the days they didn't sell well or because many didn't survive the years  ???

The pink animal I am talking about is lying behind the porcelain MLP, in front of the rainbow and beside the purple Warturtle I believe that Pokemon is called.  Mew I know  ;D

Hugs
Come visit my site about Kitty Care and Puppy Care from Hornby: http://kitty-care.webnode.nl/

Come and take a look on my site dedicated to toys of the eighties, mostly in kitty cat form: http://toys-of-the-eighties.webnode.nl/index/

Offline catlover51

« Reply #5 on: Sunday 02 July 2017, 07:03 pm »
Who is the little green figure in the center with pink feet
and the little white and yellow kitty to the right?
Thank you

Offline HGHHGSH

• toys
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 03 July 2018, 02:20 pm »
It is really too awesome toy list for child
adam