Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: 1985 My Child Doll  (Read 4331 times)

Offline FarDreamer

1985 My Child Doll
« on: Saturday 28 May 2016, 02:41 pm »
Hi everyone,

I have this lovely My Child doll up for sale. She has her pom poms, top, skirt, shorts, and diaper. Her hair is longer in front and shorter in the back. I don't know if it's been cut, but I suspect it's supposed to be like this. She has brown spots on her face which I've tried to show in the photos. I don't know if these will wash off or not. Her clothing and body are in good condition with the minor surface dirt you would expect to see in a toy this age. The glue on her diaper has yellowed, as often happens with older toys, but overall the diaper is in good condition.

I'll be happy to take offers for her through the weekend, if anyone is interested.  Please e-mail me at mlppreservation @ gmail.com if you'd like to make an offer.

I'm in a bit of a weird situation as I'm in another state right now visiting family. I wasn't planning to do anything involving toys, but my aunts and I went to a thrift store just for the heck of it, and there she was. I can't fit her on my carry on for the flight back, so I need to mail her from here next week.

I know this is odd, but I don't have a scale here, so shipping will be a flat $5. I think that's probably a decent guess. I can only ship within the U.S.

You can find my feedback from other places here: http://www.mlppreservationproject.com/fardreamer.html

I have TONS of stuff for sale and will let you all know once I've got it all posted to my website!

Thanks for your interest!