Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Baby-Sitters Little Sister  (Read 15827 times)

Offline minniestreet

• tumblr
Baby-Sitters Little Sister
« on: Tuesday 12 July 2016, 03:39 pm »
Did anyone else love these books more than the Baby-Sitters Club growing up? To this day I've only read a few Baby-Sitters Club books, but I have read nearly all of the Little Sister books (I only need the last two) I love Karen but it's hard to find websites that say nice things about her (Why do so many people want to waste their time writing awful things about a 7 year old anyway?) I think she's sweet, caring and funny; and I wish I could be more like her.

My favorite books are: Karen's Magic Garden, Karen's Doll Hospital, Karen's Doll, Karen's Mermaid, and of course all of the holiday-themed books.
« Last Edit: Tuesday 12 July 2016, 09:36 pm by minniestreet »

Offline girlwonder87

Re: Baby-Sitters Little Sister
« Reply #1 on: Monday 12 September 2016, 04:07 am »
I don't have any of mine anymore, but I enjoyed them when I was younger.  I didn't have all of them, but I had quite a few - my mom used to keep a list of the ones I had so she could buy me a handful for birthdays and Christmas  ;D

Offline minniestreet

• tumblr
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 27 September 2016, 03:59 pm »
My mom and I would go all over town to all kinds of bookstores looking for them. I finally got Karen's Gift from Amazon last week, and now all I need is Karen's Cowboy!  :)

Offline minniestreet

• tumblr
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 15 November 2016, 03:34 pm »
I have started to read the Baby-Sitters books now and love them too! My favorite character of all is still Karen, but I like Mallory, Jessi, Dawn, and Claudia too. I just finished reading the Island Adventure Super Special and when Claudia asked for the Coast Guard to bring candy I said to myself "....that is me"