Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: All-in-one 80s doll  (Read 5202 times)

Offline Prowl Worshipper

All-in-one 80s doll
« on: Monday 24 April 2017, 03:45 am »
I had this wonderful little doll in the late 80s and I am hoping that someone might be able to help me ID her. She was bought between 1987-89 or thereabouts. She was "all in one", with no arm, leg or neck joints and her limbs were straight out, like she was laying down, and I think she was pretty small, definitely no larger than 10 inches, maybe smaller. She was made of some soft vinyl or similar and had short, soft blonde hair, painted blue eyes and came wearing a very soft, pale pink one piece outfit. I think she came in a plastic bathtub but I could be wrong. She looked similar to the Mattel Baby Tender Love/Kenner Baby Wet & Care but she wasn't either of these; I think she may have just been a "Made in Hong Kong" supermarket doll? She had a hole in her mouth for a bottle, but wasn't a drink and wet doll. I remember this vividly because I had a cousin visit me and she went and cut a "wee wee hole" in my doll  :'( My sweet dolly deflated like a balloon! I would deeply appreciate any help or suggestions on identifying this doll!
« Last Edit: Friday 26 May 2017, 06:32 am by Prowl Worshipper »

Offline Prowl Worshipper

Re: All-in-one 80s doll
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 17 August 2017, 11:40 am »
Anyone?  ???

Offline minamarie

« Reply #2 on: Monday 12 February 2018, 12:39 pm »
"deflate" makes me think of waterbabies?

Offline Prowl Worshipper

« Reply #3 on: Friday 11 May 2018, 02:17 pm »
I've checked but she wasn't a Water Baby  :'( My doll had hair you could comb, but thanks for replying :)