Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 6629 times)

Offline Glitter Yolk

Hi!
« on: Thursday 22 June 2017, 06:01 pm »
I'm a mlp g1 collector and a fakie collector. I've been around this site to help id some things, but also just to browse the 'catalog'. I'm mainly a lurker though, so not many posts will come from me, and I have little to contribute. But I thought I might as well post an introduction prior to making a content post! On the Mlp Arena I'm Glitter Yolk, too, and still pretty new to pony collecting as a whole! I only recently found my two childhood fakies stowed back in my closet, and though dirty and well played with, after believing I had given them away I was overcome with nostalgia. Unfortunately I could not say the same for my sailor moon figures I had donated, those are long gone.

I do like the Moondreamers animal companion figures and dream aesthetic, sadly they're few and far between so I don't think I'll be getting into those, too much cool unproduced content! If I'm into certain pony fakies I will often make a Pinterest board to save the images and help organize everything so it's not stuck on my phone.

Anyhow, that's it, and even if I don't contribute much I will still enjoy looking around!

Offline ShilaVerduzco

Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 06 August 2017, 05:08 pm »
I'm a mlp g1 collector and a fakie collector. I've been around this site to help id some things, but also just to browse the 'catalog'. I'm mainly a lurker though, so not many posts will come from me, and I have little to contribute. But I thought I might as well post an introduction prior to making a content post! On the Mlp Arena I'm Glitter Yolk, too, and still pretty new to pony collecting as a whole! I only recently found my two childhood fakies stowed back in my closet, and though dirty and well played with, after believing I had given them away I was overcome with nostalgia. Unfortunately I could not say the same for my sailor moon figures I had donated, those are long gone.

I do like the Moondreamers animal companion figures and dream aesthetic, sadly they're few and far between so I don't think I'll be getting into those, too much cool unproduced content! If I'm into certain pony fakies I will often make a Pinterest board to save the images and help organize everything so it's not stuck on my phone.

Anyhow, that's it, and even if I don't contribute much I will still enjoy looking around!
Hi!
I'm a mlp g1 collector either :D
And I'm new to this forum, bit it feels cozy here :)
CYA!

anything