Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: strawberry shortcake berry cute go hats  (Read 5718 times)

Offline Sophi_ugh

strawberry shortcake berry cute go hats
« on: Sunday 22 July 2018, 11:27 pm »
I would've put this in the general discussion forum but it's flooded with bots or something. Basically, I just want to know if these toys ever got made? I have the strawberry shortcake and ginger snap hats but I've never seen these anywhere. Even on this one ssc identification site they just said these weren't released yet. Anyone know anything about these?
anyone selling Happy Ness playsets (lockets or compact) hit me up

Offline Bren41882

Re: strawberry shortcake berry cute go hats
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 02 August 2018, 10:21 pm »
It seems all the forums are being taken over by this Dawidamext person posting ads and other junk is there a way to notify the person who runs it?
"Death does not stop true love, all it can do is delay it for awhile."-Westley in The Princess Bride

Offline hime

« Reply #2 on: Friday 03 August 2018, 02:25 am »
I've noticed were I a mod i'd delete it all and ban the spammers as for whom to contact i'm sure there's a way to contact one of the actual mods hopefully so because this has been a real problem of late.

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 07 August 2018, 11:39 pm »
Hi guys, I've just seen all the spam in the General board and deleted it all. If you ever come across this again, there is a "report" button on every post to let me know.
Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

Offline hime

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 08 August 2018, 04:04 pm »
Will do thankies (though the jerks like to flood the board with a couple dozen at once) but will report them all from here on.

anything
anything