Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Black Shoes Lady Lovely Locks Mold  (Read 5779 times)

Offline kmlgrace

Black Shoes Lady Lovely Locks Mold
« on: Wednesday 14 November 2018, 11:00 am »
Hello,

I have a pair of black shoes which are the exact same mold/size as Lady Lovely Locks slipper shoes. I have not found any LLL dolls which came with black shoes. There is also no pearl finish on my black shoes which was found on LLL shoes. I am wondering if they might be another Mattel doll from the same era. Any help is very appreciated. Thanks so much!

Klair

« Last Edit: Friday 12 April 2019, 12:04 am by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline Kathleen

• Vintage toys and other treasures
Re: Black Shoes Lady Lovely Locks Mold
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 14 November 2018, 08:05 pm »
[/URL][/img]

Hello,

I have a pair of black shoes which are the exact same mold/size as Lady Lovely Locks slipper shoes. I have not found any LLL dolls which came with black shoes. There is also no pearl finish on my black shoes which was found on LLL shoes. I am wondering if they might be another Mattel doll from the same era. Any help is very appreciated. Thanks so much!

Klair

Just quoting to make the picture visible.

Offline milkypuppy

• Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 10 February 2019, 02:00 am »
Hello! I stumbled upon these on a doll shoe site. This site says that they may have come from the Stacie doll (Barbie's little sister). The description is similar, especially the "Malaysia" stamped on the inside.

https://www.jewelsdollcastle.com/FashionDollShoes.html

I found a picture from the doll it could have belonged to. It seemed she had little pom poms glued to the tops of them once upon a time. Very cute!

Tinkerbell's Toybox: A Tinkerbell Cosmetic Blog

Offline kmlgrace

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 03 March 2019, 07:39 am »
Thank you :). I id-ed these as Stacie as well. The website was very helpful. -Klair