Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Rider of the storm toy collection  (Read 32676 times)

Offline Rider of the storm

Re: Rider of the storm toy collection
« Reply #30 on: Thursday 23 June 2011, 02:52 am »
I am sorry I have no new photos but I now have crystal moon beam but the wings and saddle are missing and my battle cat has his armor now. If any one finds the wings and saddle for crystal moon  beam let me know. I will try to add new photos latter.

Offline EmBee

« Reply #31 on: Sunday 03 July 2011, 03:32 am »
I love the horses!

-Em
;)

« Reply #32 on: Saturday 13 August 2011, 10:26 pm »
Thanks I have a new horse I found Ganon's horse from the Zelda toy line form 2009 , it is missing its rider but oh well.

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday 27 December 2011, 10:24 pm »
Hi everyone I got a memory card for my camera for Christmas and  I am in the process of rephotographing my toys . I will promise new pictures some time in the spring so I will keep every one posted.

« Reply #34 on: Sunday 12 January 2014, 11:41 pm »
Update :    I have been in my new home for about three months now. I am taking a break from collecting at the moment. I am sorry I have not found the time to take new photos of my collection.  I still have some toys for sale so if there is anything you want look at my sales post here on the site thanks.

« Reply #35 on: Sunday 06 July 2014, 07:28 pm »
Hi sorry I have no pictures of my collection the room I have it in is full of boxes of belongings from my siblings I have no idea when I will be able to get into the room again. I will post photos at some point on my Google album.

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 13 September 2017, 01:36 am »
I will try and up date pics of my collection in my new place some time this month or next good to see there still is some one here.

« Reply #37 on: Sunday 10 June 2018, 11:12 pm »
I am sorry I have not posted in a long time. My collection has been put on hold for a while to make a long story short I bought a house a few years ago and ran into some medical issues about a year ago. I am doing fine but wanted to post that I am still here.

Offline HGHHGSH

• toys
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday 03 July 2018, 02:17 pm »
Learning to tell time is the first lesson in learning to value it...and what greater lesson is there in life? For younger children, toys that teach color and shape recognition are also great ways to jumpstart learning.
Wooden Blocks
    LEGO or DUPLO blocks
    Dress-Up
    Puzzles
    Cooperative Board Games
    Wooden Pattern Blocks
adam

anything