Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Lots of newer Littlest Pet Shops and some other stuff for sale  (Read 2684 times)

Offline mouse

Lots of newer Littlest Pet Shops and some other stuff for sale
« on: Wednesday 23 June 2010, 03:43 pm »
O.K I'm really doing this, this time! I really need to sort out my stuff. I've been a bit erratic about answering enquiries and stuff before but I really need to bite the bullet and just set prices and sell things. I'd also like to trade (maybe even more so than sell). This is going to have a lot more stuff added to it as I get around to taking photos.

Paypal payment by gift only. I'm not responsible for lost packages. I've never had a lost package before, and I know it's dissapointing for the buyer (it's happened to me a few times) but if you don't want to pay the extra money for registered post (like me!) it is ultimately your own choice.

I'm clearing out some of my LPS collection. Included are some very rare and HTF LPS. They are older releases.

For MIP pets I am happy to debox them for you and/or not include accessories to save on shipping. I am in Australia so shipping is quite high. I'm pretty sure to the US it's maybe $16 Au for up to 500grams - but don't quote me on that!

I'm not keen to break up LPS sets so please don't ask.

A lot of them I'm not sure on pricing and I'll be researching as I go. Feel free to make offers.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/pixietulip/Stuff%20for%20sale%20or%20trade/

Like to my wantlist: http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Forum/index.php?topic=82.msg139#msg139
« Last Edit: Sunday 23 January 2011, 12:51 pm by mouse »

Offline mouse

Re: Lots of newer Littlest Pet Shops and some other stuff for sale
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 23 January 2011, 12:52 pm »
bump new items

Offline mouse

« Reply #2 on: Monday 24 January 2011, 11:42 am »
More stuff added - vintage littlest pet shop (inc. rare peregrine falcon and easter bunny sets) and mini figs like takara furry families.

Offline princess_lucy

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 26 January 2011, 11:38 am »
Heya,

I've messaged you on the Arena about the Furry Families figures, did you get it?

Lucy x

anything
anything