Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: [ID: Furry Families] Tiny Animal Families-Not Sylvania  (Read 3779 times)

Offline OutOnPyrrole

[ID: Furry Families] Tiny Animal Families-Not Sylvania
« on: Friday 25 June 2010, 02:56 am »
I hope you guys can help me because this has been driving me bonkers on and off for several years! lol

When I was little I had a little playset that contained an animal family. It had a mom, a dad, and at least one kid. They were not flocked and they didn't have cloth clothes on. Everything was molded plastic. The set I had was a family of raccoons and they lived in a little tea pot that you could close up. The tea pot was a teal blue  I think and it was the tall kind; not the short, round variety.

A friend of mine also had a set from the same line. Her little family lived in a jewelry box (it was pink I think) and I believe it was a family of bunnies.

Every search term I put into google comes up with the Sylvania Families line or Maple Town. These toys were not as high a quality and were perhaps not as well known? Hopefully somebody here knows!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Saturday 26 June 2010, 11:23 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline mouse

Re: Tiny Animal Families-Not Sylvania
« Reply #1 on: Friday 25 June 2010, 03:11 am »
Sounds like you mean furry families by takara. Here's one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280499211493&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Offline OutOnPyrrole

Re: Tiny Animal Families-Not Sylvania
« Reply #2 on: Friday 25 June 2010, 03:14 am »
That's it! And I don't know why I was thinking raccoons. The one you linked to is the one I had. :D  Thanks so much!

anything