Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Too much?  (Read 10383 times)

Offline Blippo

Too much?
« on: Saturday 26 June 2010, 11:04 pm »
I can't figure out where my money goes. Here today, gone tomorrow. Can you figure it out?

Offline EdenEye

Re: Too much?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 26 June 2010, 11:13 pm »
Wow. Thats great stuff! I love the Penni Secrets! Where is this cool toy store you got her at? Do they have lots of old MIB toys?

Offline Blippo

« Reply #2 on: Sunday 27 June 2010, 12:56 am »
Its called Evans and its in Keil, WI. It does have a couple of earlier dolls on the shelves yet and model airplanes from the 80's and such. I think they had an original Baby Alive yet and some cabbage patch kids and some CUTIE dolls loose in bins. I didn't get to see everything because the toys are stacked from floor to ceiling and there are toys behind toys. There was a larger, two-story Evans in Sturgeon Bay but they closed. That was a gold mine of old toys. I got pvc's from Fievel Goes West there before they closed. I wish I'd have had more time and money when I went there, but I was with other people who didn't want to stay long.

Offline EdenEye

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 27 June 2010, 03:53 am »
Wow. well definetly keep us in mind if you ever go there again. I would be interested in any dolls like Penni Secrets and other similar stuff. That store sounds like a GOLDMINE!!!

Makes me wanna fly over there and go myself. Lol. If only. :)

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #4 on: Sunday 27 June 2010, 04:06 am »
I wish we had some better stores here especially the thrift ones nice finds. There are no toy stores in the local area.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 06 July 2010, 01:57 am »
well it looks like some nice finds i cant find anything at the local flea markets any more no one is selling any toys  :(

Offline ForeverKokiri

« Reply #6 on: Friday 23 September 2011, 11:56 pm »
Whoa! Ponies, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, and even an Ice Cream Doll! Plus all that other stuff I can't identify!

That's a terriffic find!

anything