Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: BABY WUZZLE CHIPADILLO! for sale  (Read 5081 times)

Offline nibbles

BABY WUZZLE CHIPADILLO! for sale
« on: Wednesday 07 July 2010, 03:26 pm »
Yes you read that right!! BABY WUZZLE!!  Chipadillo.

I have one of the super dooper rare baby wuzzles!  according to information I read here on this site these babies were never sold and were UK prototypes with only 15 actually ever made!! not sure how many chipadillos there are... I have not seen any before..

I have absolutely no clue as to what price someone should pay for her... so I'm open to offers. 

If you are interested in buying her for your collection.. pm me with your price.. :)  She is in gorgeous condition.. 

I have lots of feedback (4 years worth) as 'nibbles' on both the mlparena and the mlptp.

here are some pics..

Offline EdenEye

Re: BABY WUZZLE CHIPADILLO! for sale
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 08 July 2010, 09:14 pm »
Definetly Adorable. The best find i'd heard of so far, since it is so rare. I couldn't even imagine the value though. :S

Offline zakima

« Reply #2 on: Friday 09 July 2010, 07:07 am »
hello my name is clif, I am the same cliff you read about from ghostofadoll.com  I am the one who gave this info to sara who runs the website as my uncle was a former investor back in the 80s.  I am now 30 and have two children  who are 8 and 5 I collect wuzzles and to answer ur question the last two baby wuzzles of chipadillo sold on ebay for $116. Which I am not sur what that is in GBP. But I would like to offer you the same amount that  the other two sold for by purplelooney, her name is sara too... I missed my opertunity to complete my wuzzles family and can only hope you will permit me the chance to give her a great home whre she will be loved and adored and passed down from generation to generation. Please email me at dreamer531980@yahoo.com
or I you like post her on ebay with a set price for buy it now and I will gladly pay you for her.
thanks for ur time and godbless
sincerly cliff dillon

Offline zakima

« Reply #3 on: Friday 09 July 2010, 07:18 am »
also if you don't mind me asking how did you come across tthis beautiul little girl? The only thing missing is her bonnet for her head. I have all he other babies including the rare woxxie twin. It would be a drea come true to adopt her into our family can you tell me what an acceptable price would be for her please or if you would negotiate a trade and payment.
thank you so much
godbless
cliff dillon USA

Offline nibbles

« Reply #4 on: Friday 09 July 2010, 04:14 pm »
Hi cliff.. :)  I have sent you an email x

Offline Chelle

« Reply #5 on: Friday 27 August 2010, 10:43 pm »
Wow, didn't realise these where so rare, how weird, we have foxzee, but its not for sale as our daughter loves playing with it, but will sell it when she gets bored of it (if its still in one peice)

anything