Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: WTB: Rose Petal Place, Chipettes, B.A.B.Y., SSC fakies, Moodies, etc.  (Read 8375 times)

Offline Eilonwe

There are lots of items I'm still looking to buy. My Flickr album is the most updated want list I have:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venivididolli/sets/72157621777735809/

Other things not pictured:

ROSE PETAL PLACE

-Prototypes!
-NRFB Orchid

GET ALONG GANG

-8" plush Dotty and Woolma. I think these were UK releases.
-PVC Hocus Hare, Leland Lizard, Catchum Crocodile.
-Any item featuring Lolly Squirrel or Flora Fox, except for their PVC figures, dressable dolls and Lolly's magnet. I have those.

MOODIES

-Made by Kent Toys in 1983 and 1984. These guys were mostly on stickers, but there were some stampers and I just discovered there were plush ones, too! I have Sad Moodie in plush form, but need everyone else. I also would take any stampers, figures, keychains, etc.
« Last Edit: Thursday 13 January 2011, 04:55 pm by Eilonwe »

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
Re: WTB: My current want list
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 09 March 2010, 04:09 am »
What do the Remco BSC dolls go for. I have a Jessi one MIB at my parent's house. (It's the other version of the dolls, though... different pose?)
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline Eilonwe

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 09 March 2010, 05:11 am »
It depends on the set. Mallory, Mary Anne and Dawn are all rarer, although I still got Dawn for I think $5.99. (Definitely cheaper than I expected to pay!) The 1991 dolls are all harder to find than the 1992 dolls. It sounds like you have the 1992 Jessi if she's different from the one in my pic.

Offline zap18

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 10 March 2010, 05:36 am »
The chipettes!!  You have Jeanette??  No fair!  Can I see a pic?

In a random turn of events, all I have is my Eleanor and Brittany from childhood.  I've always wanted to see what Jeanette looks like.

Edit:  I see you are also looking for the exact same two Magic Touch dolls I am- I am also wondering if they were ever produced.  I am starting to think probably not.
« Last Edit: Wednesday 10 March 2010, 05:38 am by zap18 »

Offline Eilonwe

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 10 March 2010, 06:24 am »
OMG, you have ragdoll Brittany?! I've never even seen a picture of her! Do you have a pic? *tries to contain excitement*

Here's my Jeanette:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venivididolli/3315879200/in/set-72157614453231675/

She's one of my favorite toys ever.

I somehow doubt Glitter and Twinkle were made. I've seen sites that have all the others for sale, but never any sign of those two. Sad, because they both look lovely.

« Last Edit: Wednesday 10 March 2010, 06:26 am by Eilonwe »

Offline zap18

« Reply #5 on: Thursday 11 March 2010, 04:07 am »
My... word... I LOVE HER!!!!  Those glasses!!  How could me of twenty(ish) years ago been so foolish?!  How could I have not gotten Jeanette also?!  She is awesome!

Here is my Brittany (her skirt is original, but whatever shirt she wore is long gone):

And with her sister:

I have found other Chipmunk dolls in thrift stores, but never one of these.  One day a Jeanette will be mine though :)

Regarding Princess Magic Touch, yeah, I have seen them all for sale except those two as well.  In fact, I just realized that I bought a few of them off of you recently because 1) I wanted to make double sure that the red head wasn't the one we are missing and 2) I find it very interesting that the blonde has curly hair, when all of mine have very straight hair.  I'm still pondering that one, lol.
« Last Edit: Thursday 29 December 2011, 05:58 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline Eilonwe

« Reply #6 on: Thursday 11 March 2010, 04:15 am »
*twitches from the cuteness* Oh, those are so adorable! I need to find them. Gotta admit I like Jeanette best though. But then, I always do. She's my fave character.  ;) I wish I'd seen them in childhood. I loved Chipettes like crazy, but the only merchandise I got was 4 PVC figures and a Jeanette poseable. I don't think I ever saw these or the Ideal dolls. Hopefully someone will sell them all on eBay and we can each get the one(s) we need.

That's funny about the PMTs! I bought the redhead from someone else thinking the exact thing. "What if she's Twinkle?" Ha! I have two variants of Candy Magic Touch. One has a pink tint to her hair that the other doesn't. And I've got two Twirl Magic Touches and one has much more vibrant dress. The lighter color is uniform on the other dress, so I doubt it's from fading.

Thanks so much for the pictures! Seeing Brittany absolutely makes my day.

Offline fran

« Reply #7 on: Monday 15 March 2010, 07:19 pm »
Check out my website and you may find some of the items you're looking for.

www.franshouseofdollandtoys.com

Good luck :)

Offline Honeybear999

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday 16 March 2010, 06:06 pm »
Hi there
  I was just wondering if you have any use for a 12 inch Dotty from get a long gang, if so you can find her at www.blujay.com
thanks!!
Cathy

Offline Eilonwe

Re: WTB: Rose Petal Place, Chipettes, B.A.B.Y., SSC fakies + more
« Reply #9 on: Monday 12 April 2010, 05:55 pm »
Bumping for updates!

Offline lucyloveschampagne

Re: WTB: Rose Petal Place, Chipettes, B.A.B.Y., SSC fakies, Moodies, etc.
« Reply #10 on: Monday 12 July 2010, 06:00 pm »
I am a huge collector of Moodies stuff - I have 3 of the plush toys - one with original box.  Where did you find the Stampers? they are fantastic, do you have the whole set?

Offline Eilonwe

Re: WTB: Rose Petal Place, Chipettes, B.A.B.Y., SSC fakies, Moodies, etc.
« Reply #11 on: Monday 12 July 2010, 07:47 pm »
Omigosh! Do you have pictures of them? Which ones are they? I haven't been able to find any info on them at all.

The Ornery stamper isn't mine, but I do have the all-yellow Happy figure. That's from 1984. I think they were given out at Wendy's along with a completely unrelated toy line.

anything