Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Vintage 80's and 90's Toys For Sale! SSC, Glo Bugs, Care Bears, Rainbow Brite+++  (Read 15478 times)

Offline everythingcollectibles

We have a Huge Inventory of Vintage 80's and 90's TV character Toys including but not limited too

Strawberry Short Cake
Moon Dreamers
Care Bears
Rainbow Brite
Smurfs
Disney Characters
Sesame Street Characters
100's of PVC figures
Snorks
Furskins
Cabbage Patch Kids
My Little Pony
Fisher Price Little People (both Vintage and Modern)
Playskool little people
and much much more!
we also carry Fast Food Toys, Action figures and Games!

Please pull up a chair and browse our many catagories you just might find something for that hole in your collection or that long lost toy you couldnt live with out as a child!

http://www.everythingcollectibles.biz/store.php?seller=everythingcollectibles&navt1=985

WE Pride ourselfs on 3 things fasts shipping, Sending exactly what you see (we unlike other sites Never Use Stock Photos what you see is what you will recieve) and great communication throughout.

We also have great combined shipping rates For example smurfs, the first smurf ships for $2 and each additional ship free! care bears the first ships for $3 and the rest ship for FREE! and any orders with in the U.S. Over $50 will recieve FREE SHIPPING. we ship World Wide but international orders have to be Emailed In we will offer you the best shipping rates based on the items you order (if your ordering small items we us flat rate boxes and let you fill them up till theres not more room and it all ships for one price)
Thanks again and enjoy checkingout our site!

New items added in a lot of catagories! check it out!

Offline nibbles

I clicked your link but it just says 'this website is currently inactive'

Offline KrystalTips

same when i click xxx
WANTED:- Matchbox Carousel Horses, Tonka Keypers and Disney Wuzzles!

Offline princess_lucy

Same :(

Offline EdenEye

It worked before, but now it isn't.

Offline EdenEye

The website is still not working and there is something I really wanted to buy. :'(

Hi all! sorry for the inconvience we were revamping the site a bit, changing some prices, adding some new items and catagories. The site is up and just for the inconvience please feel free to use our promo code "repeat" when you checkout to get 10% off! again thanks for everyone who checkedout the site i hope it was easy to navigate and find what you were looking for and sorry it was unavalible there for a bite.
« Last Edit: Monday 29 November 2010, 04:10 am by everythingcollectibles »

Offline Rider of the storm

Nice site and if you have a mini blackbird jet for the x-men toy biz toys from 1990's let me know I found one on amazon but do not want to pay about 45 dollars for one mint in the box  . I want one lose with all the parts in good shape thanks.

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL!!
« Reply #9 on: Monday 29 November 2010, 04:06 am »
Cyber Monday Special

25% off Entire Store

Use Promo Code "cyber"

Thanks again and happy holidays!

Re: Vintage 80's and 90's Toys For Sale! SSC, Glo Bugs, Care Bears, Rainbow Brite+++
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 18 January 2011, 05:17 am »
New Year bump

Spring Bump, 100's Of Items added

Memorial Day Bump

25% off sale ONE DAY ONLY!

enter promo code "MDS" when checking out

TTT