Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: My little collection  (Read 11663 times)

Offline Niecy

My little collection
« on: Thursday 09 September 2010, 11:42 pm »
I took some photos of my childhood survivors and uploaded to a flickr account here http://www.flickr.com/photos/rainbowniecy/tags/childhood/

As some of you know from my first post here http://ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Forum/index.php?topic=962.0 I lost most of my childhood things in a family fire.  There were only a couple of survivors but now that I am in a position to start replacing some of these things I am very excited to find this forum =)  So it's not much now but I will be sure to post my finds as I start my little journey to recapture my childhood buddies.
« Last Edit: Thursday 09 September 2010, 11:43 pm by Niecy »

Offline mouse

Re: My little collection
« Reply #1 on: Friday 10 September 2010, 05:20 am »
I added you as a contact on flickr - lol'd that you are using the swan picture as your little ID picture thingo! You could post a wanted list on here for things your after and someone might have it or find something you 'need' :)

Offline Niecy

« Reply #2 on: Friday 10 September 2010, 05:40 am »
I added you as a contact on flickr - lol'd that you are using the swan picture as your little ID picture thingo! You could post a wanted list on here for things your after and someone might have it or find something you 'need' :)

Hehe...I couldn't resist.  I'm very excited/impatient to get her and take my own photo's  ;D

I will have to do up a wish list for sure.  I have been going through the pictures off and on all day and pretty much ohhing and awwing over the things I am remembering having  :)

Offline zuse

• Zuse's Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide
« Reply #3 on: Friday 10 September 2010, 05:50 am »
I love those Happy Ending books so much. I loved the ones about the hedgehog. I see them once in awhile but they're usually fairly beat up (since they are a bit tall for some bookshelves and were for small children).
Check out my Vintage Littlest Pet Shop Guide!

Hey, check out Bing Rewards. I've earned several $5 Amazon gift cards using it. :)

Offline Niecy

« Reply #4 on: Friday 10 September 2010, 04:01 pm »
I love those Happy Ending books so much. I loved the ones about the hedgehog. I see them once in awhile but they're usually fairly beat up (since they are a bit tall for some bookshelves and were for small children).

I remember having a few of these books but this was the only one that made it.  I also like the little Get-along-gang sticker I had stuck to it at some point as well.  I was a big sticker fiend as a child and had sticker books and stickers everywhere.

Offline Niecy

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 15 September 2010, 08:47 pm »
She came today!  She is double the size of the one I had though.  So they must have made these in at least two sizes.  The hunt continues for the smaller pink one like I had in my childhood.  :)

Offline Rider of the storm

« Reply #6 on: Thursday 16 September 2010, 12:23 am »
I have some toys for sale but I doubt I have any that you are looking for.

Offline KrystalTips

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 05 October 2010, 06:13 pm »
my god that swan is stunning! the ebay picture really didnt do it justice! xxx
WANTED:- Matchbox Carousel Horses, Tonka Keypers and Disney Wuzzles!

Offline EmBee

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday 06 October 2010, 08:52 am »
@Niecy
Wow that is such a pretty plush.  I bet you're glad it wasn't half the size you expected though.  :)  Grats!

-Em
;)

anything