Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: What did you buy now ?  (Read 47599 times)

Offline Rider of the storm

What did you buy now ?
« on: Friday 10 September 2010, 02:14 am »
I just bought five more action figures from amazon .com so what did you just buy ? I will have to stop at some point  . I am running  out of room on my book cases.  ::)

Offline BattySparkles

Re: What did you buy now ?
« Reply #1 on: Monday 13 September 2010, 11:04 am »
I stopped by a thrift store today and found a Sailor Moon purse from Japan. It's strange, I have actually found a few Japanese Sailor Moon items at this particular thrift store over the years. And I also found a Treat Heart Care Bear Cousin ceramic figure. ^-^ I bought him with plans to sell because I'm sure someone wants it, but I might be getting a attached. He's cute!

Offline EmBee

« Reply #2 on: Monday 13 September 2010, 07:16 pm »
I haven't found anything all too great lately.  I had never ever found anything from Sailor Moon at a thrift store in my entire life until this year: two dolls, bought only one.  I wish I could find more.  :<  Maybe everyone just lists them on eBay?

-Em
;)

Offline BattySparkles

« Reply #3 on: Monday 13 September 2010, 09:34 pm »
hm. I dunno. Maybe. Or maybe you just have bad Sailor Moon luck. I'm obsessed with Sailor Moon so when I saw this bag I made lots of weird noises like "aaaaaahuuuuahaaaaa" XD It was embarrassing.

Offline EmBee

« Reply #4 on: Monday 13 September 2010, 09:51 pm »
LOL that's so funny.  That sounds exactly like what I would do.  Yeah, I'm a huge fan.   :>

-Em
;)

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 14 September 2010, 01:43 am »
I am about to buy two more sentinel play sets.The question is how many I can cram on a shelf before I run out of room. So far I have two of them ....

Offline MercurialMonster

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday 15 September 2010, 07:49 am »
I bought some G3 ponies (as well as three fakie ponies) at a garage sale a few days ago.  I plan on using the MLPs for future customs, except for Royal Beauty (one of the store exclusive ponies that came as a bonus with Crystal Rainbow Castle at Walmart).   Figure I will resell that one some time in the future, since I already have her.

Offline JPP

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 22 September 2010, 01:21 am »
OOOhhhh - MM - I don't have her! But alas I have nothing to trade - unless you want a custom.

Anywho - I got 5 she ra dolls, a cookie monster and elmo (for my son), 2 bags full of g3 ponies and accessories, a peek a boo petite barbie, couple of g1 ponies and lots of stuff for customs!

Offline MercurialMonster

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday 22 September 2010, 08:48 am »
OOOhhhh - MM - I don't have her! But alas I have nothing to trade - unless you want a custom.

Anywho - I got 5 she ra dolls, a cookie monster and elmo (for my son), 2 bags full of g3 ponies and accessories, a peek a boo petite barbie, couple of g1 ponies and lots of stuff for customs!

JPP, I would LOVE to have one of your customs!  I would definitely be willing to trade Royal Beauty for one (this is Andy, btw! ;)).

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 22 September 2010, 03:05 pm »
There is a huge church sale this week end I hope I find some thing nice.

Offline Linkachu100

« Reply #10 on: Thursday 23 September 2010, 02:08 am »
I bought Frankie Stein and Draculara from Monster High yesterday! :)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #11 on: Saturday 25 September 2010, 11:19 pm »
i bought a cute little kitty plush she is blue with a white flower pattern and she has a hot pink ruff of fur around her neck and green eyes. i that it was unusual and cute

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 26 September 2010, 10:32 pm »
Sounds like you guys have been scoring!

« Reply #13 on: Sunday 26 September 2010, 11:30 pm »
Had a blast at church and yard sales to day here is my hull for around 12 dollars: will post photos latter

1. a bag of  barn yard comados one ram , three sheep, and one pig. It also had some weapons but I have no idea who has what and who I am missing plus five fast food toys for this only one has the side parts

2. fake MLP baby by tara toys she is standing up has pink hair a blue diaper , and white shoes if you need her pm me

3. Some weird white dino from MCD's

4. a sweetie pup needs a bath and her hair combed she is going in the sell / trade pile after I clean her you should see the photo she is a mess

4. A care bear plush by Kenner of grumpy for 25 cents but needs a bath badly

5. Another Fun farm plush by Dakin her name is Pizazz  and she is a unicorn she is to cute and in great shape for just a buck

6. A ty beanie baby Mystic the unicorn fine mane but missing the hang tag the tush tag is white with black lettering I have no idea what gen she is She was five dollars 

7.  To make every Lisa Frank fan mad I found a Small duffel bag for 25 cents it need some cleaning if you would like to buy it let me know.

8.  A free alligator toy  he is neat looking was in a free box.

9.  A sign that says bus stop about an inch or two high I just had to have it.
That is all but i had a great time .
« Last Edit: Monday 27 September 2010, 12:09 am by Rider of the storm »

« Reply #14 on: Saturday 02 October 2010, 12:55 am »
Got a box of toys I ordered yesterday. I got about five littlest pet shop pets, a he man battle cat it is skellators but is kind of deflocked a bit but I still like him, and a action figure for dark phoenix .