Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: [1 of 4 ID-ed] Some bunnies and cats  (Read 9887 times)

Offline RainbowWindy

[1 of 4 ID-ed] Some bunnies and cats
« on: Wednesday 17 November 2010, 06:05 pm »
Hi! What a great forum. I love this website for identifying all kinds of toys. I have a couple sets here that I would like more information on. They both don't have any identifying marks.

Bunnies

Cats - ID:Meow Meow's Wonderland
« Last Edit: Friday 24 June 2011, 10:44 pm by Ghost Of The Doll »

Offline AngelBear

• 80's Toy Ark
Re: Some bunnies and cats
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 17 November 2010, 06:27 pm »
I can say that the flocked bunnies on the left are craft store bunnies, frequently seen on little metal furniture in the 1980's at gift stores but you could also buy them in bulk at the craft store.

Offline pikapal

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 17 November 2010, 07:57 pm »
The ones on the right look like the flocked bunnies that were used on pins and ponytail holders.

Offline pranceatron

• Pranceatron Toys
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 07 December 2010, 04:30 pm »
The middle rabbits may be from the Simba Bear/Teddy bear family line (like Sylvanian Families/Calico Critters), or even knock-offs thereof.  I have seen the Amusement part pieces in local dollar stores currently (I live in Canada) with parts that say "Teddy's Wonderland".   I didn't make note of the maker, sorry.  I think they are probably cheaper versions of a more legitimate toy probably originally intended for the Asian market - there have been a lot of "hello kitty"/sanrio sets that are similar in scale.
The little yellow wagon I think is from something else all together - I'm fairly sure it does not go to the Wonderland set, I think I even have one myself, I think it's quite a bit older. 
The colourful flocky figures, I agree with what has been said- they were available in bulk to craft stores, though I'm sure I've seen the odd one sold with toys - like maybe Quints, or something similar to that?

Offline Ghost Of The Doll

• Administrator
    • Powder Monki
« Reply #4 on: Friday 24 June 2011, 10:35 pm »
The cat family and accessories are "Meow Meow's Wonderland".

http://www.sekaimon.com/i310320172317

Buy retro PIN BADGES and FRIDGE MAGNETS on Powder Monki!

anything