Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: My little pony hasbro softie needs new home  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Rider of the storm

My little pony hasbro softie needs new home
« on: Sunday 24 October 2010, 06:52 pm »
I have deiced to sell my Hasbro  softie MLP .
Her name is" windy" a purple unicorn, but her mane, and tail have been cut short. I did not cut the hair I found it at a church sale . The only defects is a small brown spot on one of her legs I could not completely remove the stain.  The stain is the size of  the tip of a pencil eraser. The 0ther defect is that part of one of the eyes has been rubbed away. If you would like her PM me thanks. I do not use paypal sorry.  Photos can be found here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/107468114308058405060/ToyCollectionForGhostOfTheDollTheseToysAreNOTFORSALE?authkey=Gv1sRgCKW5y7XD5baF7AE#5508355777640751714

the photos are the first two in the album thanks.

Re: My little pony hasbro softie needs new home
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 26 October 2010, 02:35 am »
I have two other plush that need a home
1. a Dakin fun farm plush of a lion about 13 inches tall he is bran new with no rips stains or tears.

2. Cabbage patch kid koosias cat I do not now the name and this is in like new condition but has not tags.

I am hoping some one can give any of these toys a new home I am purging my collections and really do not want to donate these .

Re: My little pony hasbro softie needs new home
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 04 November 2010, 01:35 am »
Since I have no offer on my sofftie I will keep here but my lion and cabbage patch doll still need homes thanks.

anything