Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: New-to-me online toy store  (Read 2815 times)

Offline palaisdejouets

• My Tumblr
New-to-me online toy store
« on: Saturday 08 January 2011, 10:55 pm »
http://ronsrescuedtreasures.com/

Lots of bits-and-pieces from many different lines, including SSC and MLP, at fair prices.

Don't know if it's been posted or if everyone knows about it already, but I came across it in a roundabout way and thought I'd share.

Offline EdenEye

Re: New-to-me online toy store
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 09 January 2011, 02:22 am »
Thanks for sharing that website Ursala! I found a few items I had on my want list there! : )

Offline MissAliRae

« Reply #2 on: Monday 10 January 2011, 01:49 am »
Ah! I always love to find sites that sell vintage/used toys, even more so when they are at such reasonable prices. I generally don't buy things (don't know which collections to build up yet I guess) but it's great to know that someone else is saving old toys! Haha.

Thanks for sharing!

Offline RONSRESCUEDTREASURES

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 02 February 2011, 05:56 pm »
Hi Everyone,

I am Ron LeRoux the owner of Ron's Rescued Treasures.  I just wanted to say thanks to Ursula for mentioning our site and welcome to any and all who drop by.

As a way of introducing our site I would like to offer a 10 percent discount on purchases of $10.00 or more (not including shipping) to anyone visiting from Ghost of the Doll.

To receive the discount just enter GHOSTOFTHEDOLL in the coupon box on the checkout page.

We are located in Canada and ship to Canada, the U.S.A. and most international destinations.

I have used the site many times to identify dolls & figures and would like to say how great it is to have such a resource.

Thanks
Ron

anything