Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Selling Some Items From Personal Collection  (Read 2711 times)

Offline everythingcollectibles

Selling Some Items From Personal Collection
« on: Tuesday 18 January 2011, 08:28 pm »
If interested in anything please pm me or email what you would like to puchase i take paypal or google checkout i ship fast and securely with tracking More to come as i go through my collection and see what i want to part with.

Star Wars ATOC Mace Windu 12" TRU EXLUSIVE $40 shipped
Star wars ATOC Red STORM Trooper Kay Bee Exclusive $50 shipped
Mcfarlane Monsters Collection Dracula, Werewolf, Sea Creature and Vodoo QUeen all with Variant Bloddy Packaging $125 shipped

Personal Collection of 48 different WOS simpsons figures $500 shipped most are complete some are not. at least half have there Cardbacks to make them 110% complete. they have been in storage for the last 8 years Price is Firm and will not break up collection also have about 8 playsets that i will include for $20 each plus shipping (they are complete with figure and accesories)

Personal collection of Palisades Muppets figures for sale 21 different figures and 4 mini muppet sets most are complete and have been in storage for the last 8 years (techincally thats 33 different figures as each mini muppet set has 3 figures)

$400 shipped price is firm

personal collection of Transformers RID figures (9 larger figures and 12 minis all come with specs) most were decarded bagged and then stored for the last 8 years. $200 shipped Price is firm and will not break up collection

Offline everythingcollectibles

Re: Selling Some Items From Personal Collection
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 19 January 2011, 07:39 am »
Personal Collection of 11 different Galoob Biker Mice from Mars action figures $125 Shipped Price is Firm

Personal Collection of 16 Different Warrior of Virtue action figures if im correct this is the complete collection. $125 shipped price is firm

Personal Collection of 19 different Kenner Predator And Alien Figures $125 shiipped. Price is firm and will not break up collection

anything