Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: 1/30/13 update - TOYS!!!! 70 80 90s - MLP, barbie, koeda, dolls, plush, toys ++  (Read 34646 times)

Offline markalbard

• taufanzug junge
Re: 8/27/12 update - TOYS!!!! 70 80 90s - MLP, barbie, koeda, dolls, plush, toys ++
« Reply #45 on: Thursday 08 November 2012, 04:51 pm »
Thumping for LOTS of new products. Regret for being away (it was unexpected) and not responding to pm's earlier. If I skipped any please get returning to me.

Barbie products all included too! Thank you
taufanzug junge zu fairen Preisen finden Sie bei Princessmoda.

Offline sirimaedoll

• Sirimae's toys and dolls for sale
Re: 1/30/13 update - TOYS!!!! 70 80 90s - MLP, barbie, koeda, dolls, plush, toys ++
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 30 January 2013, 03:44 pm »
update bump :)
I love collecting dolls and toys! I adore vintage 80's the most but have some collections that are outside of that. I enjoy meeting new friends and talking about collections too! My collection is mostly on my flickr account ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirimae/ ) ^__^

Offline 90sfairy

Just wondering if some things are still for sale? Got my eye on a few items

Offline sirimaedoll

• Sirimae's toys and dolls for sale
Hi there,
Actually, yes, most items are still available. I had a baby about a year ago (I was on bedrest for most of the pregnancy so I could not do anything with the toys/collecting nor my crafts) and sort of let go of updating this. I'm terribly sorry for abandoning this thread, but since baby is giving me some more resting time perhaps I'll catch up on it now.  ;D

If you would like to contact me about any items that interest you, the bulk of the items are still available. I believe I sold a couple of smaller things last late spring but I'll get those marked and removed from the album once I figure out how to use the new photobucket (my gosh, what did they do to it??).

Thanks! Best wishes,
Siri
siri.mae.doll@gmail.com
I love collecting dolls and toys! I adore vintage 80's the most but have some collections that are outside of that. I enjoy meeting new friends and talking about collections too! My collection is mostly on my flickr account ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirimae/ ) ^__^

Offline festaiola

Re: 1/30/13 update - TOYS!!!! 70 80 90s - MLP, barbie, koeda, dolls, plush, toys ++
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday 13 January 2015, 06:39 pm »
Hi there,

I've just sent you an e-mail  :D

anything