Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: For Sale: SAILOR MOON doll, figures, toys  (Read 7256 times)

Offline usako

For Sale: SAILOR MOON doll, figures, toys
« on: Friday 18 March 2011, 01:27 pm »
Hi everyone,
I have some Sailor Moon toys from the 90s for sale~
I ship from Canada and accept Paypal. Shipping cost isn't included in the prices.

Tuxedo Mask Doll - Brand New & Sealed - $10

Molly Keychain Figure - Brand New & Sealed - $5

Small Sailor Moon Tins - $5 each
First one comes with a little ruler

Sailor Mercury Excellent Model - 19 inches tall - $100

Also have some Sailor Moon/Pokemon cards & stickers if anyone's interested.

Offline candies

Re: For Sale: SAILOR MOON doll, figures, toys
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 03 April 2011, 05:12 pm »

Could you show a picture of the stickers please?

I'm interested.

thanks

Offline usako

« Reply #2 on: Sunday 03 April 2011, 08:54 pm »
hi! I have around 80+ official stickers so it's a lot of pictures to post.
If you don't mind, can you visit my website where I have listed everything for sale?
http://pumpki3.livejournal.com/4465.html

Offline candies

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 03 April 2011, 11:21 pm »

Oh  Mostly It.  stickers

I like some but most of the good ones are taken.

Thank you for the link.
You have really interesting stuff for sale.

Offline candies

« Reply #4 on: Saturday 09 April 2011, 03:53 am »

I use Money Orders usually to buy with

I don't know if you could let me get something?

The Pictures are gone
But  I  would like to get the SPIN KEYCHAIN OF AMY I THINK
those are cute

THANKS

could I see the picture again if you still have it

Offline candies

« Reply #5 on: Monday 11 April 2011, 10:57 pm »

How do I purchase something from you if not through livejournal???

Or did everything sell?

thank you

Offline Aeche

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 12 April 2011, 04:38 am »
I was also hoping to buy but the pictures went down. :(

Offline candies

« Reply #7 on: Thursday 21 April 2011, 04:33 am »
I was also hoping to buy but the pictures went down. :(

Looks like her pictures are back up.     Aeche
|
|
Usako:  TRADE i HOPE
I tried to upload a picture of the sm  envelopes I mentioned but
it won't accept my scan.

I can put my Scan on flickr
or
 I can put up the original sale picture from where I bought them

Let me know if you are interested in trading for that
nice Spin Keychain ...................................Please
if you can't accept Money Order.

I  will  ship  my end of the trade to You First
since you are an established seller and I am not.
Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: Thursday 21 April 2011, 04:36 am by candies »

Offline invaderhorizongreen

« Reply #8 on: Saturday 02 July 2011, 01:59 am »
hey is the tuxedo mask doll still up for sale??? i am looking for that one!

Offline Aeche

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 27 July 2011, 11:26 pm »
Look, I'm not mad, but I think the way you do business is extremely unprofessional. I understand things get lost in the mail, and I'm -guessing- that's what happened here (I don't know because you haven't even contacted me since shipping what I purchased.) I'm fine with accepting that I lost $5+ because of the postal service, but not owning up to the fact  is ridiculous. And deleting my comments and the comments of others is practically lying to your customers, and is -extremely- rude. I know you want sales, but confirming a couple of lost item claims among many satisfied customers is not going to hurt you. It's more likely to make you look like an honest seller, in both good and bad transactions, and it gives people a heads-up before they throw their money at you and receive nothing. This is not reflected by just putting your disclaimer in your journal, -not in the post itself-, and then having only positive feedback all over your journal.

At the very least, you could have sent me a private message. But I guess you can't handle confrontation or problems, even though you have your lost item claimer to back you up.

BUYER BEWARE I purchased in April, and never heard from seller again. After a couple months, she removed any comments that mentioned the buyers hadn't received their items. When I tried posting again to inquire, she blocked me from responding and messaging her. I never received any communication, just censorship.
« Last Edit: Wednesday 27 July 2011, 11:29 pm by Aeche »

Offline mouse

« Reply #10 on: Friday 29 July 2011, 01:48 am »
Look, I'm not mad, but I think the way you do business is extremely unprofessional. I understand things get lost in the mail, and I'm -guessing- that's what happened here (I don't know because you haven't even contacted me since shipping what I purchased.) I'm fine with accepting that I lost $5+ because of the postal service, but not owning up to the fact  is ridiculous. And deleting my comments and the comments of others is practically lying to your customers, and is -extremely- rude. I know you want sales, but confirming a couple of lost item claims among many satisfied customers is not going to hurt you. It's more likely to make you look like an honest seller, in both good and bad transactions, and it gives people a heads-up before they throw their money at you and receive nothing. This is not reflected by just putting your disclaimer in your journal, -not in the post itself-, and then having only positive feedback all over your journal.

At the very least, you could have sent me a private message. But I guess you can't handle confrontation or problems, even though you have your lost item claimer to back you up.

BUYER BEWARE I purchased in April, and never heard from seller again. After a couple months, she removed any comments that mentioned the buyers hadn't received their items. When I tried posting again to inquire, she blocked me from responding and messaging her. I never received any communication, just censorship.

Thank you for making sure other buyers know about this! I understand how annoying it is when someone won't get back to you. I feel that I am a really fair buyer. I understand that things sometimes get lost in the mail and I won't penalize a seller for it and immediately assume there's something dodgy going on. What would make me suspect odd goings on is if I messaged them asking them for a copy of a postal reciept or confirmation of when they posted and they never message me back. I think in online communities most buyers are fair (considering so many buy, swap and sell) and they understand that things do get lost and it's fine, but if the seller just blanks you then I'm more likely to assume it's a scam.

anything
anything