Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Rider's Toy clerance sale  (Read 3907 times)

Offline Rider of the storm

Rider's Toy clerance sale
« on: Sunday 25 September 2011, 09:33 pm »
Hi every one I am going to try and sell the few toys I have left for sale I only want 25 cents for the fallowing toys. I also have a kitty surprise kitten it is a Baby Kitties with Sleeping Bags but it is missing the bag the ribbon , and its bottle

The fallowing toys are 50 cents each  the mighty max set is complete

The last one is a kenner care bear from 1983 I am asking 4 dollars or best offer for him thanks any additional questions pm me.  

« Last Edit: Friday 14 October 2011, 01:32 am by Rider of the storm »

Offline babypanda

Re: Rider's Toy clerance sale
« Reply #1 on: Monday 26 September 2011, 06:07 am »
hi! how much is shipping for little pvc raibowbrite and 2 mlp from 2nd pic to 90006? :)

« Reply #2 on: Monday 26 September 2011, 10:52 pm »
The care bear pvc , the two ponies and the rainbow brite have been claimed thanks.

« Reply #3 on: Monday 10 October 2011, 01:48 am »
Hi i am going to let these stay for sale till the end of the year and if I cant sell them by then I am putting them up in a yard sale thanks. I also have some neopets plush with no tags they are key quest plush any one want them ?

« Reply #4 on: Friday 14 October 2011, 12:46 am »
The Keyper the pound puppy, the kitty surprise ,  and the short cake doll have  a sale pending thanks.

« Reply #5 on: Saturday 15 October 2011, 11:30 pm »
This is a mixed parts lot It contains six puppy in my pocket , 10 kitty in my pocket one kitty in pocket play set and a few littlest pet shop parts and three pets I am asking 5.00 dollars or best offer for the whole lot I will ship to USA or Canada only I do not use pay pal sorry.

« Reply #6 on: Sunday 30 October 2011, 01:53 pm »
Hi I am putting the rest of my toys on a free lot on cragis list but I am not putting the pet shop one on there if you want anything PM me and I will save it for you thanks. The only toys left are the pet shop ones, and the action figures.

Offline Kristing2011

« Reply #7 on: Friday 04 November 2011, 03:33 pm »
OH MY, I really hope you still have that lot available with the puppy suprise and kitty suprise?? please let me know i would buy the lot from yo

anything
anything