Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Selling Some Items From Personal Collection  (Read 4897 times)

Offline everythingcollectibles

Selling Some Items From Personal Collection
« on: Sunday 13 November 2011, 07:17 am »
not looking to get "RID" of These Collections but i am looking to "SELL" them, hopefully to collectors who want to add them to there collection
If interested in anything please pm me or email what you would like to puchase i take paypal or google checkout i ship fast and securely with tracking

Star Wars ATOC Mace Windu 12" TRU EXLUSIVE $40 shipped

Star wars ATOC Red STORM Trooper Kay Bee Exclusive $50 shipped

Mcfarlane Monsters Collection Dracula, Werewolf, Sea Creature and Vodoo QUeen all with Variant Bloddy Packaging $125 shipped

Personal Collection of 48 different WOS simpsons figures $500 shipped most are complete some are not they have been in storage for the last 8 years Price is Firm and will not break up collection also have about 8 playsets that i will include for $20 each plus shipping (they are complete with figure and accesories)

Personal collection of Palisades Muppets figures for sale (not looking to get "RID" of them but i am looking to "SELL" them, hopefully to a collector who wants to complete the rest of the collection) 21 different figures and 4 mini muppet sets most are complete and were decarded and then packaged in ziplocked bags and have been in storage for the last 8 years. Just did a price check on ebay Buy It Nows for Figures still carded and if you were to purchase these New on the card the Avarage price for all 21 figures and 4 mini muppet sets would cost $875 without shipping

$450 shipped (with int he U.S. international shipping will be extra) price is firm

Personal Collection of 19 different Kenner Predator And Alien Figures $125 shiipped. Price is firm and will not break up collection

Personal Collection of 16 Different Warrior of Virtue action figures if im correct this is the complete collection. $125 shipped price is firm

Personal Collection of 11 different Galoob Biker Mice from Mars action figures $125 Shipped Price is Firm

Personal Collection of Mid 90's Toy Biz Fantastic Four Figures $75 Shipped Price Is firm will not break up

xena and Hercules action figure collection 17 different figures. $125 shipped

Collection of 43 Different WWF LJN Figures this is Over 50% of the Complete collection! Many rares in this collection including bam bam, Million dollar man, Koko B Ware, Honky Tonk Man and Many More! $650 Shipped within the U.S. Thats $15 per figure shipped! letting these go at a fraction of what there "WORTH" hopefully to another collector that will appreciate them as i did. If interested in this collection please PM i accept paypal or google checkout and will ship world wide BUT shipping will be EXTRA

Collection of 54 DIFFERENT WWF HASBRO action figures this is almost 75% of the Complete Hasbro Collection. $550 Shipped which comes to $10 shipped per figure! Most Lots on ebay have Doubles and no were near this Many Different figures in one purchase. if interested please PM paypal or google checkout and i will ship internationally but shipping will cost more

Rare Thundercat Collection of 27 DIFFERENT!!! action figures. Not Many of these Come Up for sale most are lots with Doubles! $550 Shipped Most Lots with less figures are selling for on avarage $10 per figure Plus SHipping. If interested in this collection Please PM i accept paypal and google checkout and will ship Internationally but shipping will be additionl.

Offline everythingcollectibles

Re: Selling Some Items From Personal Collection
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 10 May 2012, 06:10 am »
To The Top

anything