Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Big Bag of She Ra MOTU dolls! And some Golden Girl dolls/action figurines!  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Lady.Arachnia

Hi!
I know i am a newbie here, but i was sent this way from the MLP Arena to try to sell the figurines i have here! I have been selling and buying online for 6,5 years now mostly trough a Dutch site, but they have no feedback system there unfortunally. I have feedbacks on Ebay and GothAuctions, and on the Dutch site you can see i really am that long a seller.
x Saskia de Bruijn The Netherlands

So now for the fun stuff!

Up for your consideration is this huge lot of 20 She Ra and Golden Girls Action Figures!

The lot containes:
- 20 Dolls The male doll is double and so is the female doll with the golden boots!
- Wings
- Hats and other accessoires you see in the last picture!

I bought this lot way back from a garage sale and the lot was sitting in my closet for quite some time. Everything you see in the pictures is what you get! I have no clue about names and if the doll is complete because i do not collect these! The dolls are in a good but used/played with condition. Some of the dolls hair is a little messy and have elastic band residu. It's up to the buyer to clean the dolls, because i'm a afraid to make it worse if i try to clean them ;-)

Pictures:

If you want to see more pictures, please email me or drop me a line here on the forum!
I do not know how much to ask for them, so i'm open for offers!

I accept paypal as payment, or if you are from Europe trough a bankersdraft.
Shipping would be determinated to your destination.

I, Myself am Strange and Unusual....

Offline MHKD

Re: Big Bag of She Ra MOTU dolls! And some Golden Girl dolls/action figurines!
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 09 May 2012, 10:32 pm »
Hi there. This is my first time on this forum so I'm not quite sure how it works. I was just wondering if you still have the she ra dolls available and if you had a price inc. postage to UK in mind?
Kind Regards,
Michelle.

anything
anything