Powder Monki ~ Retro Badges & Magnets

Author Topic: Cabbage Patch Snacktime kids for sale  (Read 2872 times)

Offline rbperreten

Cabbage Patch Snacktime kids for sale
« on: Saturday 07 April 2012, 12:54 am »
Hi everyone. I've got two, brand new, in the box, and never opened Cabbage patch Snacktime kids for sale. If anyone is interested, can you point me to where these could be listed/sold? ( I was told that they cannot be listed on Ebay because they are technically a recalled toy )? One is Gerard Travis, a blond headed little kid, ( you can read his name tag and adoption papers thru the clear plastic of the box, and the other one is Maria-something,  I can't recall right now, but she's also brand new in an unopened box with all her papers and accessories there just as when packed and packaged from the factory. She's a red head ). If anyone can tell me where to list these, or has any interest in them, please get in contact with me at rbperreten@msn.com?  I hope it's legal to mail these? If not, I'm sure UPS/or DHL probably has no qualms about handling them?

Offline hime

Re: Cabbage Patch Snacktime kids for sale
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 07 April 2012, 04:21 pm »
You could list them here (And depending on the price I may want the red head)(And yes it's legal to mail them I bought two recently and they both made it to me just fine)