Places I go. Things I make. Photos I take.
In my shop you will find a huge selection of Retro Badges, Magnets and Keyrings which are made on a per order basis.
My handmade sparkly and floral badges, makeup bags, jewellery and greeting cards are one-off items created when the mood takes me!
Custom Badges, Magnets & Keyrings
You’re sure to find something you love here, but can I also make custom items from your own images if you have something else in mind. See the Custom Design section for more details.
Photos I Take
I love photography and have taken pictures of plants and places ever since I got my first camera.
- Hadleigh Great Wood, Essex [May 2019]6th May 2019Photos taken on my walk around Hadleigh Great Wood in Essex on May 6th 2019. The bluebells are almost over now, but still looking pretty. […]
- Sharmanka :: Kinetic Theatre15th Apr 2019Mum and I visited the Victoria Art Gallery in Bath a couple of weeks ago to see an exhibition called "Sharmanka Travelling Circus & The Loom". A combination of mechanical sculptures, music and choreographed lighting created an eerie and macabre twenty minute show. […]
- Botanical Gardens, Bath [Apr 2019]14th Apr 2019I took some photos in the Botanical Gardens, which is in the Royal Victoria Park, Bath. I also took a few photos of the Shakespeare monument in the Great Dell over the road and a couple of the gate statues on my way out of the park. […]
- St Botolph’s Priory & Colchester Castle13th Apr 2019Last October, the Mr & I visited Colchester for the day. We started off wondering around the ruins of St Botolph's Priory, then visited the Castle and museum, followed by lunch and a wonder around the town. […]
- Paddington Bear Station10th Apr 2019I had some time to kill whilst waiting for my train at Paddington Station a few weeks ago, so took a few photographs of Paddington Bear, the clock, roof and the war memorial statue. Afterwards, I sat and ate a packet of Nik Naks and watched Paddington Bear being fondled by strangers. […]
- Sunny Morning In Leigh9th Apr 2019I took my camera for a walk into Old Leigh back in October. It was so sunny I couldn't see the screen on my camera to see what I taking most of the time! Luckily they came out well. […]
- Shoe Repair Machinery8th Apr 2019I worked in a shoe repair shop for over twelve years until the business closed down in September 2018. I had wanted to take some photographs of the machinery for some time and took these shortly before the cobblers shut its doors for the very last time. […]
- Paper Weight Universe7th Apr 2019Close-up photos of paperweights look like little universes. […]
- Salvation Army Fields [Oct 2018]20th Oct 2018The farmer was at work in the Salvation Army fields in Hadleigh as I was heading to the bus stop, so I took a few photos. […]
- My Garden [May 19th 2018]29th May 2018Photos taken in my garden on 19th May 2018. […]
- Hadleigh Rare Breed Centre [May 2018]26th May 2018We popped down to the Hadleigh Rare Breed Centre last bank holiday weekend as it was a lovely morning and thought we'd get there before it got too busy. […]
Things I Make
When the mood takes, I create.
- Lucite & Filigree Floral Beaded Necklaces6th Apr 2019I made these lucite and filigree floral beaded necklaces back in 2013 but for some reason never got around to adding them to my shop. […]
- Flyer Design for Bath Guild Of Embroiderers5th Apr 2019This is the third time I have designed the flyers for Bath Guild Of Embroiderers summer exhibition, of which my mum is a member (and creator of the artwork used on the flyer). […]
- Baby Dresses to Pencil Cases1st Apr 2019Last week I bought two little baby dresses for 50p each with the idea of turning them into pencil cases as a present for my mum's birthday. I surprised myself by getting straight onto it, and even made myself on too! […]
- Ribbon & Bead Hoop Decorations1st Feb 2018Just before Christmas, I created some tree decorations using memory wire, ribbon and beads. Mine ended up on the cheese plant. […]
- Random Bead Earrings28th Jun 2017My mum gave me a selection of beads a few weeks back to turn into earrings for her, and I finally got around to it yesterday! […]
- Potato Print Bird Cards7th Jun 2017Sometimes I feel inspired to make my own arty Christmas cards, and last year I created these potato print birdies with real feather tails. They came out slightly more sinister than I meant them to be! […]
- Beaded Peyote & Resin Brooch1st Apr 2017This was a special present I made for my mum for her birthday. The outside is peyote stitched beads and the inside is a resin dome I made a white back. […]
- Bejewelled Mosaic Coasters23rd Jul 2016My first attempt at making coasters from my ever growing pile of tile samples! […]
- Passport Wedding Invites24th Apr 2016Four months back I had the pleasure of designing the wedding invites for my boyfriend's nephew and his betrothed. Georgia set the brief of a blue passport, boarding pass and luggage label as the template, I designed it and my boyfriend printed it. They came out really well and I can't wait the the reception next month! […]
- Beaded Peyote Necklace10th Apr 2016Last year I made my mum a couple of pairs of earrings for her birthday, one pair of which turned out slightly bigger than I expected. After a few months procrastination, I turned said earrings into a necklace and it became this year's birthday present instead! […]
- Slightly Odd Arty Collage Badges2nd Aug 2015These badges were so much fun to do, although rather fiddly and time consuming. I made them a couple of years ago, put them in a pot and promptly forgot about them until now. […]