Places I go. Things I make. Photos I take.
In my shop you will find a huge selection of Retro Badges, Magnets and Keyrings which are made on a per order basis.
My handmade sparkly and floral badges, makeup bags, jewellery and greeting cards are one-off items created when the mood takes me!
Custom Badges, Magnets & Keyrings
You’re sure to find something you love here, but can I also make custom items from your own images if you have something else in mind. See the Custom Design section for more details.
Photos I Take
I love photography and have taken pictures of plants and places ever since I got my first camera.
- Sharmanka :: Kinetic Theatre15th Apr 2019Mum and I visited the Victoria Art Gallery in Bath a couple of weeks ago to see an exhibition called "Sharmanka Travelling Circus & The Loom". A combination of mechanical sculptures, music and choreographed lighting created an eerie and macabre twenty minute show. […]
- Botanical Gardens, Bath [Apr 2019]14th Apr 2019I took some photos in the Botanical Gardens, which is in the Royal Victoria Park, Bath. I also took a few photos of the Shakespeare monument in the Great Dell over the road and a couple of the gate statues on my way out of the park. […]
- St Botolph’s Priory & Colchester Castle13th Apr 2019Last October, the Mr & I visited Colchester for the day. We started off wondering around the ruins of St Botolph's Priory, then visited the Castle and museum, followed by lunch and a wonder around the town. […]
- Paddington Bear Station10th Apr 2019I had some time to kill whilst waiting for my train at Paddington Station a few weeks ago, so took a few photographs of Paddington Bear, the clock, roof and the war memorial statue. Afterwards, I sat and ate a packet of Nik Naks and watched Paddington Bear being fondled by strangers. […]
- Sunny Morning In Leigh9th Apr 2019I took my camera for a walk into Old Leigh back in October. It was so sunny I couldn't see the screen on my camera to see what I taking most of the time! Luckily they came out well. […]
- Shoe Repair Machinery8th Apr 2019I worked in a shoe repair shop for over twelve years until the business closed down in September 2018. I had wanted to take some photographs of the machinery for some time and took these shortly before the cobblers shut its doors for the very last time. […]
- Paper Weight Universe7th Apr 2019Close-up photos of paperweights look like little universes. […]
- My Garden [May 19th 2018]29th May 2018Photos taken in my garden on 19th May 2018. […]
- Hadleigh Rare Breed Centre [May 2018]26th May 2018We popped down to the Hadleigh Rare Breed Centre last bank holiday weekend as it was a lovely morning and thought we'd get there before it got too busy. […]
- Window Views ~ Snowy Sunrise [Feb 27th 2018]1st Mar 2018Crisp snow on a green tree in the early morning sun. Lovely! […]
- The Making Of Harry Potter Experience21st Feb 2018My Christmas present was to go and see The Making of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros Studios. It was absolutely wonderful and would love to go back for their winter exhibition one year. […]
Things I Make
When the mood takes, I create.
- Lucite & Filigree Floral Beaded Necklaces6th Apr 2019I made these lucite and filigree floral beaded necklaces back in 2013 but for some reason never got around to adding them to my shop. […]
- Flyer Design for Bath Guild Of Embroiderers5th Apr 2019This is the third time I have designed the flyers for Bath Guild Of Embroiderers summer exhibition, of which my mum is a member (and creator of the artwork used on the flyer). […]
- Baby Dresses to Pencil Cases1st Apr 2019Last week I bought two little baby dresses for 50p each with the idea of turning them into pencil cases as a present for my mum's birthday. I surprised myself by getting straight onto it, and even made myself on too! […]
- Ribbon & Bead Hoop Decorations1st Feb 2018Just before Christmas, I created some tree decorations using memory wire, ribbon and beads. Mine ended up on the cheese plant. […]
- Random Bead Earrings28th Jun 2017My mum gave me a selection of beads a few weeks back to turn into earrings for her, and I finally got around to it yesterday! […]
- Potato Print Bird Cards7th Jun 2017Sometimes I feel inspired to make my own arty Christmas cards, and last year I created these potato print birdies with real feather tails. They came out slightly more sinister than I meant them to be! […]
- Beaded Peyote & Resin Brooch1st Apr 2017This was a special present I made for my mum for her birthday. The outside is peyote stitched beads and the inside is a resin dome I made a white back. […]
- Bejewelled Mosaic Coasters23rd Jul 2016My first attempt at making coasters from my ever growing pile of tile samples! […]
- Passport Wedding Invites24th Apr 2016Four months back I had the pleasure of designing the wedding invites for my boyfriend's nephew and his betrothed. Georgia set the brief of a blue passport, boarding pass and luggage label as the template, I designed it and my boyfriend printed it. They came out really well and I can't wait the the reception next month! […]
- Beaded Peyote Necklace10th Apr 2016Last year I made my mum a couple of pairs of earrings for her birthday, one pair of which turned out slightly bigger than I expected. After a few months procrastination, I turned said earrings into a necklace and it became this year's birthday present instead! […]
- Slightly Odd Arty Collage Badges2nd Aug 2015These badges were so much fun to do, although rather fiddly and time consuming. I made them a couple of years ago, put them in a pot and promptly forgot about them until now. […]