Places I go. Things I make. Photos I take.
In my shop you will find a huge selection of Retro Badges, Magnets and Keyrings which are made on a per order basis.
My handmade sparkly and floral badges, makeup bags, jewellery and greeting cards are one-off items created when the mood takes me!
Custom Badges, Magnets & Keyrings
You’re sure to find something you love here, but can I also make custom items from your own images if you have something else in mind. See the Custom Design section for more details.
Photos I Take
I love photography and have taken pictures of plants and places ever since I got my first camera.
- West Wood, Daws Heath, Essex [Mar 06 2020]14th Mar 2021A few photos taken on our walk around West Wood in Daws Heath, Essex on March 6th 2021. […]
- Hadleigh Great Wood, Essex [Dec 31 2020]1st Jan 2021Photos taken on my walk around Hadleigh Great Wood in Essex on New Years Eve 2020. […]
- Pound Wood, Daws Heath, Essex [Oct 18 2020]18th Oct 2020Sunday's walk mostly consisted of prickly horse chestnuts and mushroom spotting. […]
- Hadleigh Great Wood, Essex [Aug 16 2020]17th Aug 2020Photos taken on my walk around Hadleigh Great Wood in Essex on August 16th 2020. […]
- Hadleigh Great Wood, Essex [Jul 10 2020]11th Jul 2020Photos taken on my walk around Hadleigh Great Wood in Essex on July 10th 2020. […]
- Leigh Walks [Jun 04 2020]5th Jun 2020Photos taken whilst walking around Hadleigh & Leigh, pottering along roads not yet wondered. There were still new chalk drawings to be found, and plenty of bunting hanging everywhere (although looking a little tired in places). […]
- West Wood, Daws Heath, Essex [May 31 2020]1st Jun 2020A few photos taken on our walk around West Wood in Daws Heath, Essex on May 31st 2020. […]
- Hadleigh Walks [May 29 2020]30th May 2020Photos taken whilst walking around Hadleigh, pottering along roads not yet wondered. Today's walk included a bit of Daws Heath and Thundersley. […]
- Happiness Chain29th May 2020This little chain of painted stones has been growing over the past few weeks. I rather like the eye at the far end! […]
- Dodds Grove, Hadleigh, Essex [25th May 2020]27th May 2020Photos taken on our walk around Dodds Grove in Hadleigh, Essex on May 25th 2020. We must have walked past the entrance dozens of times on the way into/out of Hadleigh Great Wood, but never gone in! […]
- Leigh Walks [May 18 2020]21st May 2020Photos taken whilst walking around Hadleigh & Leigh, pottering along roads not yet wondered. Monday's walk was half an hour longer than usual. It was hot and there was chafing! […]
Things I Make
When the mood takes, I create.
- Lucite & Filigree Floral Beaded Necklaces6th Apr 2019I made these lucite and filigree floral beaded necklaces back in 2013 but for some reason never got around to adding them to my shop. […]
- Flyer Design for Bath Guild Of Embroiderers5th Apr 2019This is the third time I have designed the flyers for Bath Guild Of Embroiderers summer exhibition, of which my mum is a member (and creator of the artwork used on the flyer). […]
- Baby Dresses to Pencil Cases1st Apr 2019Last week I bought two little baby dresses for 50p each with the idea of turning them into pencil cases as a present for my mum's birthday. I surprised myself by getting straight onto it, and even made myself on too! […]
- Ribbon & Bead Hoop Decorations1st Feb 2018Just before Christmas, I created some tree decorations using memory wire, ribbon and beads. Mine ended up on the cheese plant. […]
- Random Bead Earrings28th Jun 2017My mum gave me a selection of beads a few weeks back to turn into earrings for her, and I finally got around to it yesterday! […]
- Potato Print Bird Cards7th Jun 2017Sometimes I feel inspired to make my own arty Christmas cards, and last year I created these potato print birdies with real feather tails. They came out slightly more sinister than I meant them to be! […]
- Beaded Peyote & Resin Brooch1st Apr 2017This was a special present I made for my mum for her birthday. The outside is peyote stitched beads and the inside is a resin dome I made a white back. […]
- Bejewelled Mosaic Coasters23rd Jul 2016My first attempt at making coasters from my ever growing pile of tile samples! […]
- Passport Wedding Invites24th Apr 2016Four months back I had the pleasure of designing the wedding invites for my boyfriend's nephew and his betrothed. Georgia set the brief of a blue passport, boarding pass and luggage label as the template, I designed it and my boyfriend printed it. They came out really well and I can't wait the the reception next month! […]
- Beaded Peyote Necklace10th Apr 2016Last year I made my mum a couple of pairs of earrings for her birthday, one pair of which turned out slightly bigger than I expected. After a few months procrastination, I turned said earrings into a necklace and it became this year's birthday present instead! […]
- Slightly Odd Arty Collage Badges2nd Aug 2015These badges were so much fun to do, although rather fiddly and time consuming. I made them a couple of years ago, put them in a pot and promptly forgot about them until now. […]