Places I go. Things I make. Photos I take.
In my shop you will find a huge selection of Retro Badges, Magnets and Keyrings which are made on a per order basis.
My handmade sparkly and floral badges, makeup bags, jewellery and greeting cards are one-off items created when the mood takes me!
Custom Badges, Magnets & Keyrings
You’re sure to find something you love here, but can I also make custom items from your own images if you have something else in mind. See the Custom Design section for more details.
Photos I Take
I love photography and have taken pictures of plants and places ever since I got my first camera.
- Following The Prittle Brook | Belfairs Park24th Jul 2021Today we followed along the Prittle Brook in Belfairs Park, which runs east along the edge of the golf course from the Woodland Park entrance to the Eastwood Road exit. The water trickles as a natural stream for several meters, then becomes a managed brick-lined waterway, which continues to Southend Airport before entering the River Crouch. […]
- My Garden [Jul 11 2021]12th Jul 2021A few afternoon photos of the garden. […]
- Thundersley Glen & St Peter’s Church6th Jul 2021On Sunday we decided to take a look around Thundersley Glen, followed by an unexpected turn around Coombe Woods, and finally a look around St Peter's Church graveyard. […]
- My Garden [Jul 4 2021]4th Jul 2021Everything in the garden was bejewelled with drops of rain this morning. […]
- Poppies in Leigh5th Jun 2021It was a bit of a miserable morning on Saturday, but brightened up by the wonderful scarlet poppies blooming at the top of the steps leading down to the train station. […]
- Cherry Tree In Blossom4th Apr 2021The cherry tree on the corner of my road has just come into full blossom. […]
- Sunny Boats in Leigh-On-Sea1st Apr 2021Another bright morning in Leigh-On-Sea, and the tide was in for a change! […]
- West Wood, Daws Heath, Essex [Mar 06 2020]14th Mar 2021A few photos taken on our walk around West Wood in Daws Heath, Essex on March 6th 2021. […]
- Creepy Leigh Trees21st Feb 2021The stark February sunshine gave the trees in Leigh-On-Sea a creepy Tim Burton aura on Saturday. […]
- Hadleigh Great Wood, Essex [Dec 31 2020]1st Jan 2021Photos taken on my walk around Hadleigh Great Wood in Essex on New Years Eve 2020. […]
- Pound Wood, Daws Heath, Essex [Oct 18 2020]18th Oct 2020Sunday's walk mostly consisted of prickly horse chestnuts and mushroom spotting. […]
Things I Make
When the mood takes, I create.
- Lucite & Filigree Floral Beaded Necklaces6th Apr 2019I made these lucite and filigree floral beaded necklaces back in 2013 but for some reason never got around to adding them to my shop. […]
- Flyer Design for Bath Guild Of Embroiderers5th Apr 2019This is the third time I have designed the flyers for Bath Guild Of Embroiderers summer exhibition, of which my mum is a member (and creator of the artwork used on the flyer). […]
- Baby Dresses to Pencil Cases1st Apr 2019Last week I bought two little baby dresses for 50p each with the idea of turning them into pencil cases as a present for my mum's birthday. I surprised myself by getting straight onto it, and even made myself on too! […]
- Ribbon & Bead Hoop Decorations1st Feb 2018Just before Christmas, I created some tree decorations using memory wire, ribbon and beads. Mine ended up on the cheese plant. […]
- Random Bead Earrings28th Jun 2017My mum gave me a selection of beads a few weeks back to turn into earrings for her, and I finally got around to it yesterday! […]
- Potato Print Bird Cards7th Jun 2017Sometimes I feel inspired to make my own arty Christmas cards, and last year I created these potato print birdies with real feather tails. They came out slightly more sinister than I meant them to be! […]
- Beaded Peyote & Resin Brooch1st Apr 2017This was a special present I made for my mum for her birthday. The outside is peyote stitched beads and the inside is a resin dome I made a white back. […]
- Bejewelled Mosaic Coasters23rd Jul 2016My first attempt at making coasters from my ever growing pile of tile samples! […]
- Passport Wedding Invites24th Apr 2016Four months back I had the pleasure of designing the wedding invites for my boyfriend's nephew and his betrothed. Georgia set the brief of a blue passport, boarding pass and luggage label as the template, I designed it and my boyfriend printed it. They came out really well and I can't wait the the reception next month! […]
- Beaded Peyote Necklace10th Apr 2016Last year I made my mum a couple of pairs of earrings for her birthday, one pair of which turned out slightly bigger than I expected. After a few months procrastination, I turned said earrings into a necklace and it became this year's birthday present instead! […]
- Slightly Odd Arty Collage Badges2nd Aug 2015These badges were so much fun to do, although rather fiddly and time consuming. I made them a couple of years ago, put them in a pot and promptly forgot about them until now. […]