Places I go. Things I make. Photos I take.
In my shop you will find a huge selection of Retro Badges, Magnets and Keyrings which are made on a per order basis.
My handmade sparkly and floral badges, makeup bags, jewellery and greeting cards are one-off items created when the mood takes me!
Custom Badges, Magnets & Keyrings
You’re sure to find something you love here, but can I also make custom items from your own images if you have something else in mind. See the Custom Design section for more details.
Photos I Take
I love photography and have taken pictures of plants and places ever since I got my first camera.
- St Michael’s Cemetery, Bath, Somerset [Dec 2022]15th Dec 2022Photographs taken in St Michael's Cemetery, Bath, Somerset on 11th Dec 2022 just after a fresh snow fall. […]
- Botanical Gardens, Royal Victoria Park, Bath [Dec 2022]10th Dec 2022Photographs taken in the Botanical Gardens, Bath on 8th Dec 2022. Crunchy, frosted leaves underfoot. […]
- Mushroom Hunting in Pound Wood, Daws Heath, Essex [Oct 2022]23rd Oct 2022We made a special trip to Pound Wood in Daws Heath at the weekend to find fungus, and were not disappointed! The ground was carpeted with horse chestnuts and the trees were raining acorns. […]
- Botanical Gardens & Royal Victoria Park, Bath [Oct 2022]20th Oct 2022Photographs taken in the Botanical Gardens and the Royal Victoria Park, Bath on 15th Oct 2022. It was a lovely autumn day. […]
- Blue Skies and Chimney Pots in Bath, Somerset19th Oct 2022I took a walk around town at the weekend whilst visiting the folks back in Bath, and took a few photographs of chimney-potted roof lines against an increasingly clouding sky. […]
- Botanical Gardens, Royal Victoria Park, Bath [Aug 2022]10th Aug 2022Photographs taken in the Botanical Gardens in the Royal Victoria Park, Bath on 5th Aug 2022. […]
- Day Trip to Colchester, Essex3rd Jun 2022A day trip to Colchester included the ruins of St Botolph's Priory, the Castle Museum, Hollytrees Museum and a walk along the river (then pub!). […]
- Hadleigh Walks [Apr 2022]20th May 2022A few photos taken around the Salvation Army Farm, and Hadleigh Country Park in April 2022. […]
- Botanical Gardens, Royal Victoria Park, Bath [Mar 2022]1st Apr 2022Photographs taken in the Botanical Gardens in the Royal Victoria Park, Bath on 27th Mar 2022. Blossom everywhere! […]
- St Michael’s Cemetery, Bath, Somerset [Sep 2021]19th Mar 2022I finally got around to taking some more photographs in St Michael's Cemetery, Bath when I was back visiting the folks last year after lock down lifted again. Hidden at the back were bushes laden with ripe blackberries, which mummy I went back to pick later that evening. […]
- My Garden [Mar 19 2022]19th Mar 2022I woke up to a beautiful sunny morning and felt inspired to take a few photographs of the newly awakening early spring plants. […]
Things I Make
When the mood takes, I create.
- Lucite & Filigree Floral Beaded Necklaces6th Apr 2019I made these lucite and filigree floral beaded necklaces back in 2013 but for some reason never got around to adding them to my shop. […]
- Flyer Design for Bath Guild Of Embroiderers5th Apr 2019This is the third time I have designed the flyers for Bath Guild Of Embroiderers summer exhibition, of which my mum is a member (and creator of the artwork used on the flyer). […]
- Baby Dresses to Pencil Cases1st Apr 2019Last week I bought two little baby dresses for 50p each with the idea of turning them into pencil cases as a present for my mum's birthday. I surprised myself by getting straight onto it, and even made myself on too! […]
- Ribbon & Bead Hoop Decorations1st Feb 2018Just before Christmas, I created some tree decorations using memory wire, ribbon and beads. Mine ended up on the cheese plant. […]
- Random Bead Earrings28th Jun 2017My mum gave me a selection of beads a few weeks back to turn into earrings for her, and I finally got around to it yesterday! […]
- Potato Print Bird Cards7th Jun 2017Sometimes I feel inspired to make my own arty Christmas cards, and last year I created these potato print birdies with real feather tails. They came out slightly more sinister than I meant them to be! […]
- Beaded Peyote & Resin Brooch1st Apr 2017This was a special present I made for my mum for her birthday. The outside is peyote stitched beads and the inside is a resin dome I made a white back. […]
- Bejewelled Mosaic Coasters23rd Jul 2016My first attempt at making coasters from my ever growing pile of tile samples! […]
- Passport Wedding Invites24th Apr 2016Four months back I had the pleasure of designing the wedding invites for my boyfriend's nephew and his betrothed. Georgia set the brief of a blue passport, boarding pass and luggage label as the template, I designed it and my boyfriend printed it. They came out really well and I can't wait the the reception next month! […]
- Beaded Peyote Necklace10th Apr 2016Last year I made my mum a couple of pairs of earrings for her birthday, one pair of which turned out slightly bigger than I expected. After a few months procrastination, I turned said earrings into a necklace and it became this year's birthday present instead! […]
- Slightly Odd Arty Collage Badges2nd Aug 2015These badges were so much fun to do, although rather fiddly and time consuming. I made them a couple of years ago, put them in a pot and promptly forgot about them until now. […]