I was never completely happy with my first attempt at making felt necklaces, so I decided to work on them some more. The main problem I found was that when worn the pendant would spin around. They also looked a bit like medallions (as pointed out by a couple of girls during their first outing on my stall back in July). So, I attached the discs to flower shaped backgrounds and used ribbons to thread them onto the necklace cords. I also added a few wooden beads too. Much better!
These necklaces are available to buy in my shop here:
This was the original design I came up with:
I’ve also made some other floral felt necklaces.